Saturday, December 3, 2011

Here's To You Parents

 This was a week I will cherish. I learned planty of new things,saw planty of new people, (definately more than usual) and was able to get great advice. Waking up early;going to bed late; this is something that I do not get to  enjoy on a regular basis.
         My parents are a vanishing breed. I thought of how different they are from every other parent and the reasons that they are. Here are some reasons: they are there WHENEVER I need them,they, unlike some I could mention, do actually care about my personal and social life, and finally, howmuch trouble would i get into if they decided to stop taking care of me now?
          The more I think about it, the more I realize that I never can stop thanking them. I have to catch up! So No matter what I'm going through this next week, here's to you my wonderful parents.

1 comment: